Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if serious?

I know Delap has good potential but I see a lot on here mentioning him in the same breath as the likes of Haaland and Aguero. It's not realistic.

There is no way we can go into a season relying on Delap to lead the line, he's barely played top level football.
WWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Economic factor lol. This from a team who offered 200 million for a player out of contract a year later and who they can get on a free
Planting the PR seed before failure. It’s so blatant.

If they do sign him, it’ll be “he really wanted to come here so lowered his demands”.

Putting this stuff out to the press is a win/win for them.

Not sure if serious?

I know Delap has good potential but I see a lot on here mentioning him in the same breath as the likes of Haaland and Aguero. It's not realistic.

There is no way we can go into a season relying on Delap to lead the line, he's barely played top level football.
Epic example of missing the joke

“The Merengues are ready to hand the Borussia Dortmund striker a €22 million-a-year deal, although that still dwarfs the €30 million-a-year contract from Manchester City.”

Huh???

The quality of some of the so-called “journalism” on this issue waters the eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.