Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I've raised your point with the other mods. If they feel I should delete it, I'll do so, irrespective of my own feelings. Can't say fairer than that.
Come off it mate, loads of people on here get slated for posting shit from Twitter sources that have no back up, my original reply to your post was done in jest but you bit and replied all seriously trying to defend it. Just thought you should have taken stock and deleted it, no big deal pal, not falling out over it.

Come off it mate, loads of people on here get slated for posting shit from Twitter sources that have no back up, my original reply to your post was done in jest but you bit and replied all seriously trying to defend it. Just thought you should have taken stock and deleted it, no big deal pal, not falling out over it.
Fair enough. Your jest wasn't too obvious on initial inspection. I'll make them aware of this latest post. As for falling out, I'm not looking for that. I'm just trying to do my bit to keep this place running relatively smoothly. Sometimes I get it right, other times not. And if it looks like someone has an issue with me, I won't brush it under the carpet. I'll raise the point with the admin and the other mods. At the end of the day, we're all blues.

Fair enough. Your jest wasn't too obvious on initial inspection. I'll make them aware of this latest post. As for falling out, I'm not looking for that. I'm just trying to do my bit to keep this place running relatively smoothly. Sometimes I get it right, other times not. And if it looks like someone has an issue with me, I won't brush it under the carpet. I'll raise the point with the admin and the other mods. At the end of the day, we're all blues.
i've a good mind to thread ban you both . bloody newbies.

Then I’ll admit I was wrong fucking hell it’s not the end of the world if I’m wrong .
Not the end of the world at all...that would suck because Haaland's not going to Real and then the world would end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.