Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the entire article and i have to say it's pretty amusing to come out with a "man city and real madrid are interested in erling haaland. he will cost a lot of money. that's it" article when it's almost april. learned absolutely nothing new
See his wage demands have dropped right into the 20-25 bracket that Madrid were offering, over the 30m that city offered and cant match. Yawn.

Any player who chooses Madrid over City this summer is going for the name not the football. I actually really like what Tchouameni said yesterday about not having to leave France to play for the national team. Shows he's got his head screwed on right.
Heard anything about him? I want some ITK gossip!

read the entire article and i have to say it's pretty amusing to come out with a "man city and real madrid are interested in erling haaland. he will cost a lot of money. that's it" article when it's almost april. learned absolutely nothing new
This. Fuck all new again. Looks like nothing announced in March either, as some in here prophesied. Not knocking it though - if it wasn’t going to be in summer, it had to be during this international break.

Seems the show will go on until June now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.