Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any truth that Foden hasn’t signed because of impending Haaland arrival and his wages?

Obviously City would never let Foden leave but it made me think hypothetically…..

If you had to lose Phil to gain Erling would you do it?

I doubt I would, which says a lot about how good Foden is.

Interested to see what other posters would choose?
I’m not exaggerating - there isn’t a single player in football right now I’d lose Phil for. Not even two.

Any truth that Foden hasn’t signed because of impending Haaland arrival and his wages?

Obviously City would never let Foden leave but it made me think hypothetically…..

Have you read either that or the article it's quoting as it's source?

There is absolutely nothing of any substance in either of them. It's just the author guessing that a player will want more money because we're about to sign someone on more money.

Didn’t someone close to him who handled his stuff die, and that’s what was holding it back?
You could easily turn to Grealish’s wages and make a similar claim regarding Foden.
That’s not how the market of football works. His wages are set compared to what similar players of his stature make elsewhere, not other players in the same club. The one you would probably compare him to is Mason Mount, and they’re both bound to make the same. Mount isn’t looking at how much Lukaku or Kante make to decide his value

Can't be worried that we haven't signed him yet...neither has anyone else...he's going nowhere until he actually signs a new deal with someone...I feel confident that it will be us, say 98/2...

All these sort of rumours are just part of the ongoing smear campaign against our club from our commercial rivals. Selective leaks, posionous briefings, snide comments in the press from people like Klopp. The standard tactics we have seen in the last decade. They just confirm that Haaland is on his way to City.

No chance

I was more interested in the Foden v Haaland bit if you could only have one? The report just got me thinking.

Foden 2 Haaland 0 so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.