Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are being pushed now, Bayern want Schlotterbeck, and the dippers have tried for Adeyemi so Dortmund are in trouble of losing both players if the don’t act fast.
Surely their TV revenue allows them to buy them.

If not, then why can’t the Sancho money pay for them?

Coutinho bankrolled a new squad down the M62.

we’ve only gone and blown the bloody doors off ! Club are slightly worried this will get leaked in the coming days , they want it alls hush hush incase it disrupts the remaining crunch part of the season.
Not a lot of people know this?

We want to sign him and he wants to join us. However, according to tolmie, deal is looking more for next season..
Dortmund have made it known previously that just like Sancho and Haaland were made to wait, they are not letting Bellingham leave until summer 2023. And it sounds like from what TH and 93:20 have mentioned that Dortmund haven't budged on this behind the scenes during negotiations either.

It's sinking in on the CAF......

Absolute nightmare for us if he goes to City. He will score 60 a year in all competitions. Please don’t let it happen. Psg, Madrid, come on. Anywhere really besides the PL if not to us.

along with the bitterness......

That’s just a restriction placed on agent fees alone. I am sure there are other loopholes they could get away with, in the same sense City always managed to get away with FFP regulations. Maybe spread the amounts on signing on fees, image rights or additional clause on the contract, or something else.

Hope he goes to Citeh so I can despise him even more than I do now...

Because they've bought into the hyperbole and stats and have only watched YouTube comps of his goals. Haaland's technical abilities and footballing (aside goalscoring) are quite mediocre (albeit still developing). He'll score 10-15 goals in his first season and that's if he gets lucky.

Totally agree.I mean, let's face facts here, which top class talent would've been interested in joining City & PSG before they gained their oil money?

A thought. I wonder what their posts about Haaland would read like if Haaland was signing for United. There really are some two faceed, deluded, bitter, lying c*nts on football forums.

That fake news twitter page blocked me because she said no one can activate Haalands RC without Real Madrids ok first, obviously I called her out on that and she blocked me hahaha

She hasn't tweeted anything for a couple hours relating to Haaland, she's being called out by other accounts it's funny because she's pushed the Madrid angle for months saying she has inside info haha

Tell you what though I hope the club is keeping a very close eye and advising erling on all the medical stuff because rose's comments are very strange. I wouldn't want the man to make the problem worse. If he has to get a surgery and be out for a long time I'd prefer knowing it now rather than be surprised when the painkillers aren't working anymore.

Tell you what though I hope the club is keeping a very close eye and advising erling on all the medical stuff because rose's comments are very strange. I wouldn't want the man to make the problem worse. If he has to get a surgery and be out for a long time I'd prefer knowing it now rather than be surprised when the painkillers aren't working anymore.
Do you seriously think that a company the size of ours isn`t equipped to make decisions like this and well in advance.We`re NOT run by Peter Fucking Small Gates Swales.

Do you seriously think that a company the size of ours isn`t equipped to make decisions like this and well in advance.We`re NOT run by Peter Fucking Small Gates Swales.
As long as he's not our player and in dortmund's medical team's hands and not ours I'll be worried. We need to give him advice so they don't ruin him for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.