Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really struggling to keep my giddyometer in check, I’m 99.9% reeled in, but just can’t let myself go after the various disappointments over the years.

It will be the biggest signing for me in my lifetime so far, as I just can’t wait to see the re-boot of our side with this monster up front, proper reinvigoration of my wish to watch us play next season.
I'm also trying to restrain my excitement.
And also about the Haaland signing.
But IF this does come off then it will be sensational, not least because it will hopefully keep Pep with us and I would love to see how he changes the way we play.
There I go getting excited again
Really struggling to keep my giddyometer in check, I’m 99.9% reeled in, but just can’t let myself go after the various disappointments over the years.

It will be the biggest signing for me in my lifetime so far, as I just can’t wait to see the re-boot of our side with this monster up front, proper reinvigoration of my wish to watch us play next season.

I'm still not over not getting Isco (was he ever any good?) so I refuse to get excited or even follow this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.