Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say in defence of some, they don’t really know the man, outside of an RIP message what else do you want
you don't have to respond is all I am saying. not always do you have to say something. whatever, people are entitled to do whatever they want.

Sad news but not totally unexpected. He was unwell for a while. Sympathy for his family and friends.

Re Haaland, we don’t have to deal with an agent who hated pep and would have tried to move Haaland again in a few years. I am aware that it may comes across as crass, just a thought really.

Rip and all the best to his loved ones.

shock. In the end of the day the man did his job and in the best way possible. He got his clients contracts that no one else probably could get and on the way he earned himself high commissions. No one attached a gun to anyone's head and forced them to pay. In any case, I have no doubt that neither City nor the Haaland's will try to avoid paying the commission he deserves, the money will simply be transferred to his family. RIP

I swear there are some utter weirdos in football. A man has passed away at 54 years of age. The first reaction from some online is yay no more agent fees, Haalands easier to get. Fucking hell it's so fucked. Rip Mino Raiola
It would simply not be true anyway. It's a ridiculous thing to say and the wrong time to say it regardless. Some people eh

Rip mino

Ignoring the shocis kingly poor taste of your post, I'd imagine that if the deal has effectively already been signed off, any attempt to save on the commission owed to Raiola for brokering the deal would be poor form.

It should go to his family.
I'm sorry, we all process the deeply traumatic news of a football agent dying in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.