Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well where Haaland is concerned…this is interesting. He’s still in hospital in Milan. So who’s been flying to Manchester from Monaco, and why were the Haalands there?

There were rumours he was dialing back and letting others deal with clients, he hasn't been well for a while

Well where Haaland is concerned…this is interesting. He’s still in hospital in Milan. So who’s been flying to Manchester from Monaco, and why were the Haalands there?

Yes he’s the main agent/ negotiator but I doubt it’s just him. His agency is a company and he’ll have employees. Apparently there’s a lawyer lady he works closely with.

Last edited:
Assuming he's actually alive then, that's got to be one of the most "successful" trolls/ bits of misinformation in a long time. Wonder where it originated, I'm sure they'll be an extensive search to find out.

A Google of his name has his date of death at the top followed by every single rag news outlet reporting his death. Amazing that nobody would fact check it. That's a lot of apologies/potential lawsuits to cover up.

So can I go back to calling him an odious stain on football now or am I still expected to enter 10 days of mourning for a guy I've never met or ever will meet?

The plot thickens. Anyone at the airport?

The Haaland saga continues… 1 agent dead then alive. Mino probably decided to check out when Txiki tried to include sterling in the deal.

Yes he’s the main agent/ negotiator but I doubt it’s just him. He’s agency is a company and he’ll have employees. Apparently there’s a lawyer lady he works closely with.
484B1FF1-DD97-4D10-8821-AC0D01F32373.jpeg
Raffella Pimenta (lawyer lady) is reportedly working on the sponsorship side of things for Haaland. She might be point of contact for the transfer also, along with Alfie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.