Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was talk of an approach in the very early days, but big Al knocked it back, and took him to Salzburg for a development path, which I took as him saying "he's not going to that bunch of c*nts!!".
He’d probably be signing for Sunderland this summer had he chosen the Rag path back then.

Morning all. Apologies if this has already been mentioned on the thread, but as a true flight-tracker blue I stumbled across these flights that occurred yesterday! Could be anyone but looks rather interesting!

Attachments

• 47C78300-3473-4629-A4ED-E52507E0AFD0.jpeg
    47C78300-3473-4629-A4ED-E52507E0AFD0.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 5B13B2BF-BBE7-42BA-B59B-A2630DE5FE42.jpeg
    5B13B2BF-BBE7-42BA-B59B-A2630DE5FE42.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 192
Morning all. Apologies if this has already been mentioned on the thread, but as a true flight-tracker blue I stumbled across these flights that occurred yesterday! Could be anyone but looks rather interesting!
Strange, but would make sense for a quick return as they are playing today.

Probably not related though

Well they did miss a trick with him. He was at Molde when Ollie was there. You think he might have put a good word in or something
If he had gone to utd, you really think he would have the reputation he has now?
The guy would have been turned in Ricky Lambert by the p.e. teacher.
We would now be in a titanic struggle to get Mbappe from going to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.