Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would City do anything now as he could get a really bad injury in final games. My guess is after his final game for Dortmund all will be announced. On another note I notice another ex city youngster started for Dortmund. Why are we losing players to them!
To be fair, we’re going to ‘lose’ over 95% of our current academy players. It won’t be far off that. For every Foden, there will easily be another 19 that forge their careers elsewhere. It’s just the way it goes when the senior team is elite. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just normal. And Dortmund are very much a team that builds its strategy around buying young players to sell at a profit, so they are a club that we’ll do plenty of outgoing business with in the future I’d imagine.

To be fair, we’re going to ‘lose’ over 95% of our current academy players. It won’t be far off that. For every Foden, there will easily be another 19 that forge their careers elsewhere. It’s just the way it goes when the senior team is elite. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just normal. And Dortmund are very much a team that builds its strategy around buying young players to sell at a profit, so they are a club that we’ll do plenty of outgoing business with in the future I’d imagine.
Love the reaction to a guy who left a few years ago that nobody would otherwise realise had left.

Moving message from De Ligt about Raiola that gives an idea of how players felt about him

View attachment 41947
That's sad. I'm sure behind the facade the press made for everyone else to take as gospel he was a sound fella with a good heart. His players on his books obviously thought the world of him.

Mino wasn’t involved in the negotiations that much. I believe he had been ill for months and other people in his agency took care of the deal.
Regardless who who did the deal the optics could look off for both parties. if the deal is done as everyone thinks, it matters not so long as he is wearing blue in Manchester next season

The release clause deadline was reportedly the 30th of April (yesterday). I assume there is a deadline and the reports of when it is were wrong.

They were 100% wrong. People misread shitty interpretations of vaguely implied shit. Just like when they convinced themselves the release clause would be paid in January. Or Haaland would announce his next club in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.