Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEO Watzke? Wasn't it DOF Kehl in an interview today?
Maybe by "next week" he means after the end of the Bundesliga season next Saturday afternoon.

But if City don't trigger the clause there's no news to release.
I guess we have time til end May to trigger the clause
and the timing would depend on our title race and when the news suits us.
I thought it had been Watzke, frankly only registered the quote. I don’t know what he meant by next week, maybe they’ll just announce he’s leaving. Don’t Dortmund play an Israeli club on the 17th?!
At this point, I don’t think there’s a problem releasing any news now or later.

I thought it had been Watzke, frankly only registered the quote. I don’t know what he meant by next week, maybe they’ll just announce he’s leaving. Don’t Dortmund play an Israeli club on the 17th?!
At this point, I don’t think there’s a problem releasing any news now or later.
Kehl stated in a German footy talkshow "Doppelpass" that "we all will have clarity about Haaland next week". As you say, maybe only about leaving BvB this summer (that's not news for us really).

Dortmund's trip to Israel has been cancelled and postponed, due to security concerns after latest terror attacks.

In terms of timing I do well think City would defo keep full focus on the last 3 matches and start the transfer business after the end of our season, respecting our current team and their great efforts.

the deal or agreement.

Dortmund "A club has agreed to trigger the clause on the appropriate date, we will make the details of this known in due course to not distract and finish out a strong season" etc
That would probably be messier than announcing it’s us

Probably nothing

He is saying nearly time for Haaland news.

To be fair he is friends with The Haalands. He was right about April 30th not being significant and he has correctly called out other journalistic statements as being untrue.

He definitely wants to be the one to announce it but it doesn’t mean he knows nothing.

He was right about April 30th not being significant
It seemed more like he was happy about dragging this on and people still paying attention to him

He isn’t Alf’s only friend of even only former player friend. I haven’t seen enough to believe he has more info or access than the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.