Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to be honest I was not sure about Haaland. I’m still not, I think he’s a bit odd. He is young and maybe I should cut him some slack. If it’s true what TH says, that he only ever wanted City, then it goes without saying,that is a massive tick. His numbers are insane so he clearly is a top player already. I’m not one for watching videos - too unreliable (Samaras etc) but I have watched Haaland’s and we’ll…. Fuck me! Hard not to be excited. Seems like this is going to happen.

This has been a brilliant season - barring the obvious disappointments. If we land a top midfielder (FDJ - oh yes) and a decent full back (I’d prefer RB) then next season will be an absolute joy.

After all the miserable days I’ve had as a blue (since the late 70s) it all seems so surreal. What a time to be a blue. To top it all the rags are genuinely shite….

Have to be honest I was not sure about Haaland. I’m still not, I think he’s a bit odd. He is young and maybe I should cut him some slack. If it’s true what TH says, that he only ever wanted City, then it goes without saying,that is a massive tick. His numbers are insane so he clearly is a top player already. I’m not one for watching videos - too unreliable (Samaras etc) but I have watched Haaland’s and we’ll…. Fuck me! Hard not to be excited. Seems like this is going to happen.

This has been a brilliant season - barring the obvious disappointments. If we land a top midfielder (FDJ - oh yes) and a decent full back (I’d prefer RB) then next season will be an absolute joy.

After all the miserable days I’ve had as a blue (since the late 70s) it all seems so surreal. What a time to be a blue. To top it all the rags are genuinely shite….
Well, not we’ll…. Ducking autocorrect

Odd in what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.