Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ray of sunshine

Isn't he just?

It will be very typical City, if he got long term injury for year in his last match for Dortmund.

Hopefully we already exhausted "Typical City" moment in UCL semi final this year.

Yeah, i'll keep my expectation low. Need to see him starting for our team and create alot of goals.

If Haaland only get 20 goals a season he will been seen as failure, fans already putting an insane expectation for him ranging around 35-40 goal premier league for season.

bazanu will be our number 2. No doubt about it. He’s already too high profile to loan out without risk of a transfer request and is far more valuable on the back end than steffan

We will wasting his development if he only played the role of backup keeper, he is still too young to be given that role.

Unfortunately i can see him starting as main keeper in other club in not distant future because as right now Ederson can't be replaced any time soon.

Yeah, think he'll be loaned out again as well. Only takes one of the kids to break a cycle though, this crop has a good a chance as any (if the get the loan and timing right etc)
Finding a decent backup keeper won’t be as easy as people think if Bazunu is loaned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.