Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness Jeff. The world is going mad isn't it. You look at the amount of money they're paying for this boy is just absolutely bonkers. He's a good player but is he a great player in that respect you know for what he's done, where he's played. Dortmund are a good team, they got in to the Champions League but come on. I didn't think he done it at Salzburg. There's players you see and you think yeah but I just don't see this. I don't see 60 odd million pound for this player I really do not see it at all.

predictable by the Athletic

That May well be in his thoughts, and to be honest I wouldn’t begrudge him of that. Looking at the Bernabeu last week it is on another level to anything in the prem, that is until City fans worship him like we did with Serge. He’ll never get the love he’ll get with us from another team. Plus, who’s going to pay him more than we will?
I have a feeling he’ll be here for a decade

My goodness Jeff. The world is going mad isn't it. You look at the amount of money they're paying for this boy is just absolutely bonkers. He's a good player but is he a great player in that respect you know for what he's done, where he's played. Dortmund are a good team, they got in to the Champions League but come on. I didn't think he done it at Salzburg. There's players you see and you think yeah but I just don't see this. I don't see 60 odd million pound for this player I really do not see it at all.
You have to open your eye first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.