Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early days of the www there used to be a mostly text-based website that matched timelined Apollo mission audio to transcripts/tech explanations. It was sooooo cool. Must be gone, never have been able to find it again.
Well here's a modern version:

11, 13, 17 - The big ones and the site is incredible.

Again, this is OT, apologies.

News just in on the true cost of Haaland to ourselves.....finally broken down of what's included as part of the signing

Fee €65m
Wages £375'000 p/w
Agents fee's
house fee
Solicitors fee's (to buy said house)
Petrol fee (to view houses)
Chauffeur fee
gas & electric fee
broadband monthly fee (landline added extra)
XBOX series X with Fifa 22 fee
Xbox live account fee

We've been had off Blues
We’re paying his gas & lecky?
Cheeky twat!

Reactions: dom
My goodness Jeff. The world is going mad isn't it. You look at the amount of money they're paying for this boy is just absolutely bonkers. He's a good player but is he a great player in that respect you know for what he's done, where he's played. Dortmund are a good team, they got in to the Champions League but come on. I didn't think he done it at Salzburg. There's players you see and you think yeah but I just don't see this. I don't see 60 odd million pound for this player I really do not see it at all.
Rehab beckons merse ;)

Haaland is a cracking player.

However, we're putting an awful amount of pressure on the kid, saying we'll be unbeatable etc.

I'm not belittling him or the transfer, I just don't want us to turn into insufferable Rags from the 90's or him to be the new Nicky Summerbee.

We have no say in what the hierarchy do, but I do happen to approve of the direction we're headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.