Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedum and Nichol great on this. Stevie Nichol to his credit nearly always backs City against City Bingo phrases he just won’t have it. For an ex Liverpool player he is very fair.

After the City boys Nichol is my fav on there. He’s been saying since February Haaland should join City. Seems like a lovely bloke.

“We are the best in the land and all the world! We are the best in the land and all the world! Bingo, can you hear me? Bingo, can you hear me? Sir Alex Pisscan, Arsene Wenger, Daniel Levy, Spits at Kids, Gary ‘Valencia’s Shame’ Neville, Morbid Martin Tyler, Miguel Delaney, Any **** whose surname is Harris! We will beat you all! We will beat you all! Your boys will take one hell of a beating!”

I love the optimism but I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect a kid playing in the Argentine league to step in to the best squad in the world, in the best league in the world and bag 22 goals in his first season. I would be ecstatic if he were to get to double digits in all competitions but who knows how much he'll play or how long it will take him to get acclimated and understand Pep's system and how to attack English defenses.
I just see him and Erling scoring for fun getting service from players nowhere near as good as what City have.

I’ve not been as excited since we signed Lee Bradbury…..
Just need these corners to be rather better!!

Good Morning Blues, just woke up and it seems the deal is really " imminent" this time :)

Maybe its safe now to watch his Youtube videos now and see how good is he. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.