Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what happens to Delap if we sign Harland and if Alvarez is ready to go straight into the first team squad next season.

The press are already saying Pep wants to keep Jesus, so does that mean Delap and maybe Sterling and/or Mahrez are surplus to requirements? I can’t see us getting rid of Mabrea who has mostly been excellent this season.

when do we all reckon itll be announced then? genuinely no idea myself. thursday seems sorta logical?

Just wondering what happens to Delap if we sign Harland and if Alvarez is ready to go straight into the first team squad next season.

The press are already saying Pep wants to keep Jesus, so does that mean Delap and maybe Sterling and/or Mahrez are surplus to requirements? I can’t see us getting rid of Mabrea who has mostly been excellent this season.
I was think a loan, but i could see Alvarez being integrated from out wide and Delap being used in the role we earmark for Haaland as the focal point as a like-for-like backup (albeit a level under)

Man there is a lot of piss boiling in the press today
It’s getting tedious now. Same accusation thrown about season after season. At some point in the future we will be reported differently. We can all look back and say we where there when the shit was thrown. It will be know as the Cas war. Wear our battle scars proudly blues. If any club deserves the best after what we have had to put up with them it’s us. Pathetic reporting, it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.