Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds daft to say it, but £90mil isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things for Haaland, if true.

The one instalment however, is good news.

Sheikh Mansour shits cash.

We don’t need him to, it’s this sort of comment that perpetuates the ‘Oil money’ rubbish. It’s good new for us as we have a sustainable, well run, cash rich operation in CFG and city.

But yes, he shits gold, then wipes his arse with Bitcoins

Gaughan has good connections with City doesn't he? Also stating if he his sold for £90M the fee must be paid in full. I think only us and PSG could afford that

Chelsea always have money for signings like this, I don't know whether you give up on Werner that fast though

Defo hes a good player. Still raw, but would do well under Pep's guidance. Would suit our style better compared to lets say Liverpools. Liverpool players run at high pace/energy. Their front 3, just run like crazy. This guy aint that sort. He will close defence down, but is more big built so obviously slow. And would suit a team/style of patient build up like our style of football under Pep.
So what you’re saying is you’ve never seen him play?

I was just reading about how United tried to sign him back in January of last year, and the more and more I read. I don't think they ever had any interest, this seems more and more like they were doing Ole a courtesy more than anything.

We may need to be wary of the same.

Sky sports news headlines tomorrow.
"Utd in pole position to sign haaland..".

Telling you.

But having said that isn't that gaughan geezer a bit in the know?

Ha ha, think we may have misjudged this. The Mail has got a " we didn't want him anyway" piece suggesting that they've been priced out of his 90m fee with the added bonus of a subliminal message that they can't compate with City because we have unlimited funds.

Seems that Ashton has been out briefing again so we can expect something similar on Sky soon. Does suggest we're seriously after him though and that they've already been given the "bum's rush".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.