Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading about how United tried to sign him back in January of last year, and the more and more I read. I don't think they ever had any interest, this seems more and more like they were doing Ole a courtesy more than anything.

We may need to be wary of the same.
If you listen to those deluded twats they were in for pretty much every top player of the last 15 years. They have the best scouting network by far.

Sergio, Spanish Dave, Varane, Ramos, the list goes on.
Could have had them all if only...

Boxed off.

Certainly as far as United are concerned ;)

Cavani has told United he doesn't want to stay this week and that's why the question on a new striker was posed after the AC Milan game.

It's a steer from Solskjaer to manage expectations.

I will now go as far to to say our own contact with his old man started four months ago :)

Haaland has probably decided months ago. I remember watching a video of him playing FIFA with Phil in which he says "I have great respect for City." I think the boy's coming home.
Now, A perfect send off for Kun would be to win him the UCL he desperately wants to win for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.