Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the FFP rules are relaxed this summer (and that's an unknown in itself), we won't be spending £400 million on 3 players. If we did then you can wave goodbye to all of the EDS squad and probably half the U18's. The stars are aligning for the young lads IMO.

We'll be going big for Haaland with maybe a Cancelo like left back. I'm not even certain we'll replace Fern from outside of the club.

haaland would be over £100million then his wages over 5 years. then a left back and a holding midfield player

Pray tell, where we get £400m from

matey we have the money. plus some more with a new club sponsor on its way
last summer we had £500milion for the messi deal so the money is there. i see a summer when pep sort out the front line and 2 forwards could be signed

matey we have the money. plus some more with a new club sponsor on its way
last summer we had £500milion for the messi deal so the money is there. i see a summer when pep sort out the front line and 2 forwards could be signed
Last I saw were reports we weren't getting a new sponsor yet and Etihad were extending for a year. We never had £500 mill for Messi, we had the means to finance Messi but that was outside what the club 'had' for other tranfers and still would be . Doubt the net spend will be more than £100 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.