Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The window is not open for ages , nothing is going to be made public

Nor should it.... in a tight transfer window where few teams have cash it is better to spend it late and prevent the liquidity flowing through the market. I can only realistically see City and Chelsea investing from their own resources but once that money is pumped in it will be spent... I.e. Dortmund spend biggish on a Haarland replacement etc. Personally I’d leave it at least until preseason starts.

Throw everything we have at Haaland, beast of a player, great set up for the goal and anyone who can swat Dias to one side gets my vote.

Sam Lee did say something interesting recently about how inside info was almost impossible now due to Covid. Along the lines of simply not seeing enough people from the club in person, so you miss out on the casual questions/comments which are more unguarded.

There was something a couple of years ago where the Tories had a leak from a minister, and he was convinced he hadn't. Someone who used to be work as a journo at parliament said it's not unusual. She reckoned you guess a little info, then ask one person, and their body language/reaction gives you an idea if the story is true. Once you think it's true, you can go in with more confidence, and get even stronger reactions. She said that she'd had ministers coming to her and asking who leaked a story, and she'd be thinking "it was you!".

If he was basing what he said on casual comments in passing, and calling that inside info, that explains a lot.

There’s more chance of us signing Ronaldo than selling Sterling to raise funds for this.
Really strange that anybody thinks it’s plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.