Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some still saying Haaland would stay here for decade.

He wouldn't because all Raiola clients work for him. That means money to his pocket.

He would be gone after 3-4 years.

His Dad played for City, we’re in the best league in the world, can pay him whatever everyone else can and consistently are up there for the big trophies. We should be able to convince him to stay, and if he loves it here, he won’t leave.

If he does leave, but we win the league again or the Champions League, it’s paid for itself. Plus we’ll have made a big profit.

We’re replacing one of the best strikers ever, the deadliest firing rate in the league and one of the biggest club legends. Top strikers are at an all time low. This guy is the real deal, we need to get him.

Who cares if he stays for 3 years we ain’t boy George with his rent boy hand cuffed to the radiator , if he scores Shit loads wins us loads of trophies and leaves we get a huge fee and move on. Weird geezers in here want to kidnap players ffs

Some still saying Haaland would stay here for decade.

He wouldn't because all Raiola clients work for him. That means money to his pocket.

If we signed him by paying the €75m release clause we would pretty much be guaranteed to sell him for a profit, and he would probably help us winning some trophies

first one keeper should have cut out the cross
second one good run, but most premier league defences (ours excepted apparently) wouldn't let him go like that
third one, was Mendy their full back
fourth goal did very well

not knocking the lad at all, our current strike force in its current form would have failed to pot at least 3 of those, my point is he would have a tougher ride here than (on that showing) he get in the bundesliga. (caveat, I don't watch german league football so there's a fair chance I'm talking out of my arse)
They are afforded a lot of space in the Bundesliga, but those goals are reminiscent of those we’d score in 17-18 with Sane and Sterling passing it across goal for a tap in. Add in his physical presence for all the set pieces we get and his pace on the counter.

Haaland looks a tremendous talent that can score all sorts of goals, big, strong, quick, great finisher, good in the air, I’m not sure what there isn’t to like. Think the move to Dortmund was ideal for him rather than him go to a big club and his career be stalled as he battled to get in the team. He’s proving his worth, developing his craft further, playing in Europe and in international football aswell, we need to get into him if there’s a chance we could bring him to the Etihad.

Watched him and Lewandowski the other week in the same game and while the Pole still leads the way in how to be a complete striker, Haaland did not look a million miles behind in terms of what he can offer as the complete deadly striker.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Bayern.. shame really.
No. I do not see him staying at BVB more than this season - and he will not sit behind Lewy at Bayern 2 seasons. Lewandowski will be fit and in this form until 2023, when his contract ends. He is such an athlete that lives for the sport and he resists injuries. In two years Bayern has to look to find solutions for successors for him and Müller - but until 2023 because of their style of play etc. that is not a question.

Haaland grew up with the EPL - I see him going there. And when I look at the money side it is where he can get the most money and where his playing style matches best.

Haaland is a power package that right now beats you mainly with his power, pace and instinct. Lewy is more head driven and with the years grew to be the full package - at Haaland's age he was a skinny 18 year old in the 2nd league in Poland.

They are afforded a lot of space in the Bundesliga, but those goals are reminiscent of those we’d score in 17-18 with Sane and Sterling passing it across goal for a tap in. Add in his physical presence for all the set pieces we get and his pace on the counter.
yep 17/18 with our version of SAS we were unstoppable, the style has changed now, and of course the personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.