Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell me you're still trying to peddle the bullshit line about him not being technical enough? It's just embarrassing at this point, anyone who watches him for 5 minutes can see he's got fantastic technique.

I just don't rate that type of striker and I have watched for more than 5 minutes.

You don't rate fast, technically gifted strikers who score a goal a game?

He isn't that quick for starters.His technique isn't that special either. I remember Cavani's name being banded about and I have never been that impressed about him either.

If you want any top player in this day and age of corrupt fcuking agents you buy of the agent then the player will tow the line.

If you want any top player in this day and age of corrupt fcuking agents you buy of the agent then the player will tow the line.

There is only one striker I want us to break the bank for(Mbappe) but he doesn't want to either join us or wants to play in the Premier League and still needs to improve his overall attitude.

There is only one striker I want us to break the bank for(Mbappe) but he doesn't want to either join us or wants to play in the Premier League or still needs to improve his overall attitude.
Thought he was Liverpool academy trained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.