Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I have and he isn't that special (like Cavani) and has a long way in terms of development to go.
I think it's funny that we're using a guy who's averaged 30+ goals a season (including 47 goals in Europe, one less than Aguero in 11 fewer games) since he was 23 as the barometer for not being special. You tell any club in the world that they can get that sort of production out of a striker and they'll rip your hand off for it.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that we're using a guy who's averaged 30+ goals a season since he was 23 as the barometer for not being special (including 47 goals in Europe, one less than Aguero in 11 fewer games). You tell any club in the world you can get that sort of production out of your striker and they'll rip your hand off for it.

Still isn't that special when you breakdown their individual games and look beyond their goals tally. The likes of Alfonso Alves, Mario Jardel, and to a lesser extent Harry Kane MBE spring to mind

Last edited:
Reactions: nmc
I think it's funny that we're using a guy who's averaged 30+ goals a season (including 47 goals in Europe, one less than Aguero in 11 fewer games) since he was 23 as the barometer for not being special. You tell any club in the world that they can get that sort of production out of a striker and they'll rip your hand off for it.

What’s he like with 11 men in the box blocking every angle! Don’t get me wrong he is a fantastic player but the french league is average.

City weren't interested in signing Haaland to begin with regardless of price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.