Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we break the bank for this boy, he's looks awsome

Sergio not coming on at all this evening looked decidedly odd to me. To be on the bench is one thing. Not to come on at any point when a game changer up front was clearly needed is another.
Could be completely wrong, but I have to wonder to myself whether he is gradually being frozen out. And that leads me to wonder — do Pep and Txiki know something about Haaland that the rest of us don't know?
It's tragic to think that about Sergio, and it's probably just idle speculation, I suppose.

Sergio not coming on at all this evening looked decidedly odd to me. To be on the bench is one thing. Not to come on at any point when a game changer up front was clearly needed is another.
Could be completely wrong, but I have to wonder to myself whether he is gradually being frozen out. And that leads me to wonder — do Pep and Txiki know something about Haaland that the rest of us don't know?
It's tragic to think that about Sergio, and it's probably just idle speculation, I suppose.

I have thought that once or twice, when he hasn't been used at all, or been given meaningless cameos.

However, tonight i could see why Pep wouldn't want to chance bringing him on. It was about controlling the game and with sergio on, a bit less pressing that late in the game at 0-0 could have left us with a risk of being suckerpunched in the last few minutes.

I do think though, beyond that, the decision is probably made.

Can't see that. Why would we need to play games like that? If Haaland is coming and Kun is soon out of contract then just no need.

I'm leaning towards thinking he's a better prospect. Mbappe looked like a finished product at the moment of his breakthrough and hasn't improved that much since then. Haaland on the other hand is very raw and can improve in so many aspects of the game
As a goal scorer I think he’ll eclipse Mbappe with ease during their careers.

He won't eclipse Mbappe not by a long chalk. It would be a similar battle of when Messi and Ronaldo were at their peaks and neither will come close to matching either of their achievements. Although both would give it a good go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.