Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the circus we can expect with Raiola involved. As a fan it's annoying to see but it's a good negotiation tactic. Chelsea will also get brought up soon I'm sure. It's all about creating an auction, or at least the illusion of one, to drive up the offers.

I stick by my earlier thinking that Haaland will go where the money is best. If he was motivated by sporting project
alone then I don't see why Raiola would be involved, he's notorious as a hard negotiator with a high public profile. There's nothing wrong with that, it's a businedd. If City want him we'll have to pay up.

yes matey spot on

even if haaland is a city fan somebody offers more money in wages you go to the highest wage

Haaland is the most sought after player in the world right now. We have never signed a player like that. Which is why i remain somewhat skeptical we get him. But this kind of meetings will be happening with many clubs.

No need to panic.

Very cute move whether it’s Barca or Mino/Alfie.

But I am still on the tip that they can’t afford him or his contract. This is about perception. For everyone involved.

May well be. And makes sense. But wouldn't rule Barcelona out myself.

Absolutely fucks Dortmund off though.
And may that play to our advantage in th CL.

Role reversal. If they rocked up at our offices, we'd be convinced it was happening. Dismissing it is imho in part logical, but for the best part confirmation bias.

Similarly, if one of our star players agent and dad rocked up at another club a week before crucial games, we'd all be thinking, he's off, and raging at the distraction.

Gonna be another rollercoaster this one I think! Really not sure though how Barca can afford to do anything significant at the moment ?

May well be. And makes sense. But wouldn't rule Barcelona out myself.

Absolutely fucks Dortmund off though.
And may that play to our advantage in th CL.

Role reversal. If they rocked up at our offices, we'd be convinced it was happening. Dismissing it is imho in part logical, but for the best part confirmation bias.

Similarly, if one of our star players agent and dad rocked up at another club a week before crucial games, we'd all be thinking, he's off, and raging at the distraction.

Ill rule Barcelona right out. No chance they sign him. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.