Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he gets the ball he looks dangerous,sure the goal chances didn't really arrive but he frightened the life out of Stones and Dias with his strength,power,and hold up play - he brings others into attack brilliantly as their goals over the two legs proved.
He would be amazing here with the opportunities we create,while giving us that much needed,missing,presence up front.

His interaction with our players,again over both legs,suggested he fancies the move IMO.

His interaction with our players,again over both legs,suggested he fancies the move IMO.

I think it suggested something more hehe. Maybe the people making certain claims here a few days ago weren’t totally crazy?

Going to directly repost Pep’s quote about Haaland post-match yesterday since the tweet I linked a few pages doesn’t seem to be working here:

"I would say this player is almost unstoppable and the best way to defend from these talented players is to not let them have the ball. They want the ball, they need the ball so don't have it. For that, we need to play good. Try to let him live away from our box. It happened in both games. It is not because he is fast, it is the quality of his first control, how he links with his mates and good finishing. He's a top class player and will be stronger in the future."

Again Pep praising his “first touch”, which for months many said would be a reason why he wouldn’t want him. But it’s that closing part that I would say is VERY suggestive.

Every time he gets the ball he looks dangerous,sure the goal chances didn't really arrive but he frightened the life out of Stones and Dias with his strength,power,and hold up play - he brings others into attack brilliantly as their goals over the two legs proved.
He would be amazing here with the opportunities we create,while giving us that much needed,missing,presence up front.

I have watched him run in to protect team mates during scuffles so many times. He goes in really aggressively normally. With Gundo he almost looked like he was mindful not to upset him. I wonder why :)

For me it's not that I dont want him, I definitely do

Im just questioning whether the club should spend £150mil on him

It would be a major major coup for us if we activated gid release clause next year alongside a host of other clubs and he picks us

He already has has City link, we can give him huge wages and last night must've been a great audition for him to see how fantastic this squad is and how many goals he would score for is and compete for every trophy

I don’t get the £150m talk. If he’s available for £68m next summer then there is no way both buyer and seller can only agree that an additional year is worth +£82m. I would personally expect that £100m would be much closer to the ballpark (I.e. additional CL income for a year + a bit extra for pride). Then again, I know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.