Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Can't see the fee being too different to the Kane one, wages pretty similar. This just makes more sense.
Not sure about that, I would think the Haaland deal will be considerably more expensive on agent fees alone.

I would also think he would want more wages than Keane.

After seeing those 2000 dollar jammies he had on in Greece, it's become bloody obvious that he's not the sort of character needed here.

Of course he’s the ‘sort of character’ needed here, in that he’s a bloody brilliant striker!

Who gives a fuck what fucking pyjamas he wears apart from his missus?

We need the best players we can get, regardless of their sartorial taste or anything else. I couldn’t give a shit if a player wanked in a nun’s face if he is the sort of character that can score enough goals to win us the league and finally the fucking CL instead of cunts like Chelsea and scousers.

I wouldn't mind Kane or Haaland but the fees for both are insane and they are not the only two strikers in the world. I hope that we are looking at someone else, under the radar, like we did with Dias last season.

As long as it's not Ings.
You say that like you the one forking out the 150 million and not the richest club in the world. The sheikh could drop that amount in the street and it wouldn’t be worth his time to pick it back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.