Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I’ve been thinking that the only reason we can seemingly only close release Clause deals is it’s the only way the selling club can’t fuck us. We saw it with levy, we saw it with villa (offering grealish to everyone) people don’t want to sell to us.

Someone is going to pay what Mino wants without a doubt
He sure has created the mystique that it works that way, hasn’t he! However, no-one outside the room really knows how these deals go down, so the real narratives are often never heard.

He seems like a total dick, but then sometimes that’s who players seem to want representing them.

You know, I’ve been thinking that the only reason we can seemingly only close release Clause deals is it’s the only way the selling club can’t fuck us. We saw it with levy, we saw it with villa (offering grealish to everyone) people don’t want to sell to us.
Would you want to make one of the next teams in the world better, esp if you had to repeatedly play them?!

When I saw Mbappe first come on the scene, he had that power, acceleration and control that put him on a par with the real Ronaldo. You could see he was a special player. What is it in Haaland's game that is such star quality? His goal record is amazing, but not seeing anything in particular in his game that makes him special. What is it that enables him to be such a goal-scoring talent? Is this transferable to the premier league?

Some people were trumpeting Andre Silva in the window. I saw him play for Portugal yesterday...

When I saw Mbappe first come on the scene, he had that power, acceleration and control that put him on a par with the real Ronaldo. You could see he was a special player. What is it in Haaland's game that is such star quality? His goal record is amazing, but not seeing anything in particular in his game that makes him special. What is it that enables him to be such a goal-scoring talent? Is this transferable to the premier league?

Some people were trumpeting Andre Silva in the window. I saw him play for Portugal yesterday...
It's one of those things that can't be injected into anyone. It's all between the ears, and Haarland probably couldn't explain it, but the end product is being in the right place at the right time, and doing the right thing at the right time! All the great goal scorers have it. How many times have we seen Aguero score and just wonder how he did it! The goal against Reina from that tight angle and the one against Allisson when he turned on a pin head! The right thing done at the right time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.