Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
manchester city have to sell their soul and sign him at any cost simple ?

with links to manchester city and him watching our games and that champions league tie vs dortmund when he was walking out the tunnel with bellingham and he looked like a little boy walking into the game for the first time

You know, I’ve been thinking that the only reason we can seemingly only close release Clause deals is it’s the only way the selling club can’t fuck us. We saw it with levy, we saw it with villa (offering grealish to everyone) people don’t want to sell to us.

Same occurred to me too. I started a separate thread about it.

Haalands record breaking champions league performances mean I really don't care about any of this Bundesliga vs Premier League stuff
Yeah, that'd be the games I'm looking at to see the 'level' for top 6 teams. From the knockouts anyway.

I think one of Haaland's greatest attributes is that he just doesn't give a shit. And why wouldn't he? This is all normal for him - his dad was a Premier League player and international footballer. You can't be nervous of something that your whole life has normalised. I think Delap FWIW is in a similar boat too - he's fearless, and his dad was also a high level footballer too.

These guys just don't feel that pressure. It's what they were brought up around, and if we're being honest, what they were brought up to do.

I think one of Haaland's greatest attributes is that he just doesn't give a shit. And why wouldn't he? This is all normal for him - his dad was a Premier League player and international footballer. You can't be nervous of something that your whole life has normalised. I think Delap FWIW is in a similar boat too - he's fearless, and his dad was also a high level footballer too.

These guys just don't feel that pressure. It's what they were brought up around, and if we're being honest, what they were brought up to do.
I think it's a combination of that, but as well as the real-time and effort and the fact he paid his dues.

He didn't go to some big prestigious academy at the age of 13-14 in England or Spain or Germany, he stayed in Norway in some small city in the north.

Then when he left, he went to Austria, not exactly some big prestigious league, and then when all the big teams came calling in the winter of 19, he went out to Dortmund not United or City, or Bayern, etc.

So Now when he makes the big jump he very much wants it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.