Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would give my left bollock for this lad, mino will probably want the right thrown in as well ..

I’d still do the deal

whoever gets this lad is in for a treat literally scores a goal every single game and will only get better .

Would love to see him at city

Break the bank and get him in. I think our top earners are Kev and Sterling? Kev is 31 next year, would he even be arsed if Haaland comes in on more money? As for Sterling he's running his contract down anyway and he's a bit crap anyway compared to what we've got in his position.

All the rags and the like thinking they've won the league cos they've signed Rapo ronaldo would soon be screaming 'It's not fair' if we signed Haaland

Let’s have it right, nobody envisaged Ronaldo and Messi’s stats would be touched, here we have a kid, injuries permitting, that could wipe that out in the right team...

A transfer for the ages whoever can nail it, hence Minos astronomical demands. He knows what he has and he’ll get it....from us? Can’t see it but regardless, this lad will be talked about as one of the great goal scorers in the next decade!

I actually think we're entering an era now where we're gonna see a huge increase in quality of 'generational talents'. Ronaldo and Messi have set the level, its fresh in the mind of all the young players and the professionalism players have reached these days, combined with huge increases in sports science too...well I think we will see it more and more. Gotta bear in mind that Lewandowski has 55/48 goal seasons and Suarez bagged about 60 a few years ago too. Haaland is the next, but I don't think he'll be on his own. Still, we should get Haaland, obviously.

I am pretty confident.
My policy is to never invest too much into any single transfer because the potential for huge disappointment is always there. I wanted Harry Kane, was quite convinced we were going to sign him, but didn't get carried away because football transfers quite often don't seem to follow logical thinking. My reading is that the fees involved and the desperation of our rivals to stop us strengthening will lead to us missing out on Haaland. I hope I'm wrong.

My policy is to never invest too much into any single transfer because the potential for huge disappointment is always there. I wanted Harry Kane, was quite convinced we were going to sign him, but didn't get carried away because football transfers quite often don't seem to follow logical thinking. My reading is that the fees involved and the desperation of our rivals to stop us strengthening will lead to us missing out on Haaland. I hope I'm wrong.

Whilst I agree that Haaland’s agent may unfortunately make this transfer unpalatable to the board (wrongly, in my opinion, but it’s not my money), I would sincerely hope that none of our transfer decisions would ever be dictated by the attitude of rival clubs, unless it’s them we’re buying from directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.