Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this too. There is the small matter of Mino, who I have had previous dealings with through Balotelli and my bother.

This guy does not miss a trick and my only 'slight' concern is what he will have undoubtedly said to Paris when setting up the Donnarumma deal.

Other than that, I don't see too many genuine rivals for his signature.

With another year of a financial downturn and inflation knocking on the door, I put City in a circle of four along with Madrid (simply because it's them), United (trying their luck having removed Pogba and Cavani from their wage bill/irrespective of why Haaland would want to share space with fake Ronaldo), and Paris, just to try and fill the void of Mbappe.
No way to talk about your brother.

I remember this too. There is the small matter of Mino, who I have had previous dealings with through Balotelli and my bother.

This guy does not miss a trick and my only 'slight' concern is what he will have undoubtedly said to Paris when setting up the Donnarumma deal.

With another year of a financial downturn and inflation knocking on the door, I put City in a circle of four along with Madrid (simply because it's them), United (trying their luck having removed Pogba and Cavani from their wage bill/irrespective of why Haaland would want to share space with fake Ronaldo), and Paris, just to try and fill the void of Mbappe.

I think Puma are going to be a major part of where he goes next since they want him as their poster boy. The numbers they are offering is 50 mill over a 4 year contract. Also didn’t know this but Puma helped orchestrate his move to Dortmund.

“Haaland's fellow countryman, Bjorn Gulden, just so happens to be the CEO of PUMA, and he was a key figure in helping to orchestrate the move to Dortmund. As part of the negotiations between the club and player”

Last edited:
Of course in football people can easily overcome this stuff, but the way the entire PSG squad (except Cavani) mocked and personally targeted Haaland after their UCL clash (Neymar was the one leading this) two seasons ago must still stink for him. Among the sporting reason and what you mentioned, I can’t imagine he would choose them for this personal reason as well
forgot about that , sure hope that would have an influence on his decision lol

This is precisely why I am pretty confident: looking at these alternatives. I maintain Madrid isn’t really going to be interested in him, no matter what is said. Their front three for next season is Vinicius Jr, Benzema and Mbappe. I was nearly the lone voice here pushing this last week, then we had that France vs Spain in the weekend, showing that Mbappe and Benzema chemistry that Madrid will not throw away for nothing (They probably think Haaland is a possible Benzema replacement in a few years) and the Pedrerol news that he said came straight from Florentino just proved my initial hunch last week is onto something. We will see and I will be ready to eat my words if I’m wrong, but I maintain that

You don’t think Bayern will be in the running to sign him?

Saw a tweet saying that BVB will inform PSG and Man City in January that if a bid of €130 million is made, they will seriously consider selling in the winter window. (take that with a pinch of salt ofc)
If that turns out to the case, that should play into our hands should we be ready to pay that amount because Mbappe won't be leaving until the summer which means PSG will have no reason to sign Haaland in Jan.

I think that if buying him in January means there'll be no competition from Real/PSG unlike the summer, then paying the extra 55 million (over his release clause of 75) will be totally worth it.

Saw a tweet saying that BVB will inform PSG and Man City in January that if a bid of €130 million is made, they will seriously consider selling in the winter window. (take that with a pinch of salt ofc)
If that turns out to the case, that should play into our hands should we be ready to pay that amount because Mbappe won't be leaving until the summer which means PSG will have no reason to sign Haaland in Jan.

I think that if buying him in January means there'll be no competition from Real/PSG unlike the summer, then paying the extra 55 million (over his release clause of 75) will be totally worth it.
Can you please post the tweet here so we can judge the source lol

Why would Erling agree to that? It's taking 55m straight out of his pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.