Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having a check of all the Pogba deal, it's actually £41m Raiola will receive come end of June 2022
He receives a poultry £23m up front with a further bonus at the end of each year of his 5 year deal :)
Pogbe wages & transfer over 5 years + image rights & a further £2.2m payment to some firm in Monaco will come to a round figure of £180m
That my friends is outrageous espeacialy when he will once again walk away for sweet fuck all
Just looking at those figures alone not even counting the shocking £367.000 a week Ibrahimovic contract & another Raiola payment its no wonder clubs have to walk away
Just like Real & Barca deals we will never be in a auction with them its ridiculous how much these players get
It's not the history or who they are its the fucking complete wonga package
Just looking at those numbers imo the Haaland deal looks way off, it's not about football with this agent it's the money imo, not coming to City wont bother him he will be a king at either Spanish team or PSG infact more than we can ever throw at him imo
I think City will more or less make something known by the end of May

Sure it was said somewhere Raiola was coming in January to chat??
Thats chicken feed. A lot of chicken feed, mind.

Paltry even, but i knew what ya meant pal; )

Read between the lines, guys. Where there's smoke there's fire, etc.

It seems quite obvious to me that he wants to play in Spain for either Barca or Madrid. Whether Barca can afford him is another question, but I have no doubt La Liga will bend rules to get a big star like him in their league to try and emulate Messi vs Ronaldo with Haaland and Mbappe.

Honestly, I couldn't care less. I've said previously that he's a much bigger project of a player than people seem to admit. Aguero was much more sound on a technical/fundamental level than Haaland is at his age. Would he help us win a CL? Maybe.. maybe not. We're doing just fine without him though. I'd like to see Delap get a real chance at it first, anyway. Even if we have to wait for the 'right' player to come around- it will be worth it for someone who WANTS to be here.

Hi Fat Bastard, if we take you out for dinner, can you leak to the media that we’re in the race for Haaland, so our fans think we’re still relevant?

Oh yeah sure you can bring Alf, and we’ll pay - we can just about afford that.

Cheers Joan
Wtf?

That’s exactly how the conversation with Raiola went.

There’s no way Barca can offer the wages/agents fees/financial security it would take to pry Haaland/Mbappe etc away from their respective clubs. If they’re meeting Raiola, it’ll be to discuss any existing clients on Barca’s books and they’ll leak to the press that they’re in the hunt for the big name signings, to keep the fans dreaming.

Can’t stand Raiola. You know he’s happy to play along with Barca if they take him out for a nice expensive meal.

he is in spain next week

Barca's finances are shambolic but they and RM for the most part can do whatever they want in Spain tbh. I don't think they will get Haaland but I really think De Ligt will end up there in the summer.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Barca are able to move for Haaland but only if Barca approve the CVC deal. La Liga want to effectively sell 8% of future advertising and sponsorship deals to CVC. Real and Barca have vetoed it. Wouldn’t be surprised if Tebas agrees to relax the restrictions on Barca if they back the deal. Which might bring Barca to the table for Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.