Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain is the reason.
it is a beuatiful place to live in. the climate in England isn't good.

i agree with you though. if i get a chance to study in London School of Economics i will take that in a hearbeat even if i don't like the hustle and bustle of populous cities.
Any professional sportsperson who chooses climate ahead of career is a fool. If Haaland doesn't want to test himself in the world's greatest league, playing with the best managers and players then he doesn't have the right character for our club.

This is false info and there's no article claiming that. Only in the Spanish press have their been claims that he could be asked to stay another year before they sign him, but even that's far fetched, given Dortmund have already been working on securing his replacement in Adeyemi. He will move this summer, where to remains to be seen ;-)

This is false info and there's no article claiming that. Only in the Spanish press have their been claims that he could be asked to stay another year before they sign him, but even that's far fetched, given Dortmund have already been working on securing his replacement in Adeyemi. He will move this summer, where to remains to be seen ;-)
There's a small snippet on the Bild site with Marcel Reif, a Bild podcast host, speculating. But that's about it. Think if Bild really had an exclusive piece of info they'd put this on the top of their SportBild website.

The only way it happens is if Madrid sign a pre agreement for him to come next year and he will stay at Dortmund . A lot say it won’t happen but I’m not so sure as he is happy at Dortmund and if he really does want Real Madrid then he will stay another year . He would be a great signing for us but the world will not end if we don’t sign him .

Any professional sportsperson who chooses climate ahead of career is a fool. If Haaland doesn't want to test himself in the world's greatest league, playing with the best managers and players then he doesn't have the right character for our club.
if Haaland chooses Barca over City, especially in 2022, then it won't hurt me other than the fact that he is top 3 youngesters itw and no.9
and probably he won't qualify for Pep's personality test(as of then). i am sure as hell Pep looks for balls when he sign players as all of them sing one song in common, fight for my place in squad to play as much as possible.
https://twitter.com/cityreport_/status/1493218710621990915?t=Ujh805tu9Sop9KkjAUGD9Q&s=09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.