Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, really do.

International break could have been a good time to get the news out, but that doesn’t look likely now.

I don't see it coming out like that.

We have too much going on and only a leak from Dortmund or Haaland putting it to bed, will see anything before June.

We have too much going on and only a leak from Dortmund or Haaland putting it to bed, will see anything before June.
Fair enough, I just get the feeling it’ll be boxed off sooner rather than later. Who it is that leaks or confirms it, I’ve no idea, but can’t see it dragging to June, whichever team it is that wins the race.

Maybe I am misremembering but I didn't feel even 10% as confident about kane ending up at city as I am about haaland. just feels completely different

dortmund is in somewhat of a title race themselves too, so a statement like this could potentially derail them

Unless it was a signed contract you saw we both know it can’t be certain though I like your confidence. My money is on us.

Of course, he can't sign anything yet.

What I did see is not something you get to see every day, however.

Certainly the reason for my confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.