Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimes has said haaland and benzema are liking each other’s instagram pictures, and Reiner has put a white love heart under haalands picture, deals off guys

By apparently I presume you mean "according to one very unreliable Spanish source".

Calm.

He did say ‘apparently’ and ‘if true’ so it was as clear as day that he wasn’t laying any claim whatsoever as to the verity of the report.

And fwiw I agree that ‘if true’ then he should be fucked off (and if not then not) . . and I’m so very calm about the either / or that that my pulse barely registers ;-)

If (and I appreciate that it's a big 'if') this guy is whoring himself around as is being reported, I'd stay well away. It reflects a poor attitude.

Also, I think the way he is treating his current club's supporters is very poor behaviour. If a City player made similar comments, I would be less than impressed.

All this stuff about going to a club for three years then moving again... I think it all stinks.

In short, he is coming across as the definitive footballing mercenary.
What attitude is this exactly? People speak of it but I’ve never seen evidence of it? Also how many times have you heard Haaland speak bad of Dortmund and their fans?

Grimes has said haaland and benzema are liking each other’s instagram pictures, and Reiner has put a white love heart under haalands picture, deals off guys
really really scraping the bottom of the barrel here

Whatever happens, comfort yourself with the fact that, by either fate or design, we make very few transfer mistakes.

Didnt get Pogba, Sanchez, Isco, Fred, Fernandes, Van Dijk, Lukaku, Jorginho etc. and it could be argued that in KDB, Dias & Rodri we picked up better than the only 3 to have had any success since they chose another club over us.

We'll be alright.

Whatever happens, comfort yourself with the fact that, by either fate or design, we make very few transfer mistakes.

Didnt get Pogba, Sanchez, Isco, Fred, Fernandes, Van Dijk, Lukaku, Jorginho etc. and it could be argued that in KDB, Dias & Rodri we picked up better than the only 3 to have had any success since they chose another club over us.

We'll be alright.
You forgot a few. I'm still in therapy over Kaka, RVP, Isco & Messi :-|

We'll be alright.

We'll be fine either way but it's just maddening for me that we can't seem to ever pull off the really big signings for whatever reason. If Haaland doesn't join, with all the positives we have on paper, it doubtful we will access any of the game's biggest stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.