Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its stil down to Pep to give Delap that chance. He could have Sancho's eagerness and we would be back to square one.

As I said in his thread; if he maintains his present level & doesn't get a chance, after watching that slow Spanish nonentity playing cb for a load of games, I'm finished with it all.

As I said in his thread; if he maintains his present level & doesn't get a chance, after watching that slow Spanish nonentity playing cb for a load of games, I'm finished with it all.

We lost Brahim Diaz under similar circumstances and he was being eased in just like Foden

We lost Brahim Diaz under similar circumstances and he was being eased in just like Foden
Diaz is too slow imo & notwithstanding we wanted to keep him I’m glad he went. He‘s a year older than Ferran Torres who has 2 full Spain caps Now and a goal & Diaz just a single u21 cap.

He’s wasted 18 months at Madrid & whilst he may come again at Milan I can’t see it happening. Imo he’s “only” a mid tier La Liga starter & wouldn’t have progressed even that far in England.

Diaz is too slow imo & notwithstanding we wanted to keep him I’m glad he went. He‘s a year older than Ferran Torres who has 2 full Spain caps Now and a goal & Diaz just a single u21 cap.

He’s wasted 18 months at Madrid & whilst he may come again at Milan I can’t see it happening. Imo he’s “only” a mid tier La Liga starter & wouldn’t have progressed even that far in England.

But he was considered to be one of the EDS lads to make the breakthrough and alongside Foden he looked the part during the pre season games (especially against Real Madrid).

Last edited:
But he was considered to be one of the EDS lads to make the breakthrough and alongside Foden he looked the part during the pre season games (especially against Real Madrid).
I felt Diaz never found a position once he started moving beyond the youth team. The little I’ve seen of him since he still strikes me as a talented player but that just doesn’t seem to fit anywhere.

He didn’t want to hang around long enough to find out though. If he had stayed he would have had chances end 2018/19 and a full season last season in lieu of Sané. Sterling would have kept him out on the left though & Foden/Mahrez/Bernardo all ahead of him on the right - assuming he was the level of player who didn’t kick on in Spain.

Sadly we shall never see which one of us would have been right, still maintain he's a great talent and under the right manager and coaching................

well you're wrong and it 's quite clear. He's a 10 goal a season player and that's it he'll never be anything else he doesn't have the skill, pace or desire to do it. Greenwood on the other looks more like a 20 goal season person unfortunately

He didn’t want to hang around long enough to find out though. If he had stayed he would have had chances end 2018/19 and a full season last season in lieu of Sané. Sterling would have kept him out on the left though & Foden/Mahrez/Bernardo all ahead of him on the right - assuming he was the level of player who didn’t kick on in Spain.

He was on par with Foden in terms of skill set but as you said he didn't want to stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.