Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea can fuck off, Real Madrid I could be ok with but not a PL rival. There was no way we were just going to get a free run at him, every top club is eyeing him up and I can't see us entering a bidding war.

Chelsea can fuck off, Real Madrid I could be ok with but not a PL rival. There was no way we were just going to get a free run at him, every top club is eyeing him up and I can't see us entering a bidding war.
Well he is a target of ours and you would have to think the people are our club are stupid if they didn’t know this would be a bidding war to begin with. And I don’t think they are...

Well he is a target of ours and you would have to think the people are our club are stupid if they didn’t know this would be a bidding war to begin with. And I don’t think they are...
They'll have a limit lower than the likes of Chelsea and Real IMO but we'll see.

If the player really wanted to come and play under Pep/had his heart set on City, that changes things because the player does have a say in what offers are accepted or not.

Last edited:
They'll have a limit lower than the likes of Chelsea and Real IMO but we'll see.
Maybe, but the Sancho & potentially Braaf payments would add up to around £20million let alone any other players they may be interested in even if only on loan.

That’s what we think because we never go big. But if Chelsea is reportedly willing to break their transfer record for him, then why wouldn’t we be too?

Yes, sometimes we need to, and this is one of those times. We can’t let a rival get the perfect player we need with Aguero ageing and Jesus not scoring as often as we’d like.

Whatever it costs this is the signing we have to make.

Maybe, but the Sancho & potentially Braaf payments would add up to around £20million let alone any other players they may be interested in even if only on loan.
I hope you're right because I do want him at City but I'm not getting my hopes up too high on us landing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.