Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Jots if your new lady goes and buys a couple of hamsters and some small bore plastic tubing it really is time to call it a day mate !!

Why not suggest one of those asphyxiation/oxygen denial type games. They seem popular amongst the sexual deviantati and might appeal to her high risk taking desires. Plus it gives you a plausible possible exit strategy.

Welly welly welly well, folks.

Bit of a heavy weekend without Miss Whiplash's overtures, in which I ended up playing drunken footsie with a mate's engaged girlfriend Saturday (she hid her solitaire sparkler in her purse til the last minute) and also walked the local barmaid home for the reward of a brief but tender hug and kiss on Sunday. This morning I woke up to a relative gush of messages from our favourite pervert. Seems young Brother Jots is doing okay on the lady front just now :)

Welly welly welly well, folks.

Bit of a heavy weekend without Miss Whiplash's overtures, in which I ended up playing drunken footsie with a mate's engaged girlfriend Saturday (she hid her solitaire sparkler in her purse til the last minute) and also walked the local barmaid home for the reward of a brief but tender hug and kiss on Sunday. This morning I woke up to a relative gush of messages from our favourite pervert. Seems young Brother Jots is doing okay on the lady front just now :)
Make the most of it young JOTS. Experience has taught me that these times of plenty are usually followed by a period of intense drought. It's as though mother nature is preparing you for the hardships to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.