ESPN £9/month

Re: ESPN £9/month

ESPN is now on virgin media but is £10 a month

ESPN will replace setanta next month on virgin, and i am told it will NOT cost anything,

does that make me ITK ha ha

Danny St.helens CTID said:

ESPN will replace setanta next month on virgin, and i am told it will NOT cost anything,

You got a link mate? it would make sense since I got Setanta with the XL package at no extra cost (Yeh right).

Is the ESPN channel on 417 going to remain free to view on sky?

MCFC-alan88 said:

You got a link mate? it would make sense since I got Setanta with the XL package at no extra cost (Yeh right).

no mate, but i was on the phone to them the other day, we have had loads of trouble with virgin media since having it installed, the area manager told me about this as we were very close to leaving them, and letting them take me to court because of how bad it had got, the problems we had you wouldnt even start to belive !! and the guy i was talking to on the phone yesterday when paying the bill told me aswel, i dont know anything about sky or freeview though,

this is gospel mate

MCFC-alan88 said:

no mate, but i was on the phone to them the other day, we have had loads of trouble with virgin media since having it installed, the area manager told me about this as we were very close to leaving them, and letting them take me to court because of how bad it had got, the problems we had you wouldnt even start to belive !! and the guy i was talking to on the phone yesterday when paying the bill told me aswel, i dont know anything about sky or freeview though,

this is gospel mate

What problems you been having? I'm about 10 minutes down the East Lancs from St. Helens and I can't really say I've had many problems with the tv.

how long u got lol,

we moved house and set up virgin in our new property, only for ir to keep going off and on and off and on, it would stay off for about 5hours at a time, we then noticed that behind the couch the lad who installed it (bin dipper) had wedged the wire under the radiator!! and not stapled it to the skirting board, i also noticed the radiator pipe had started leaking and damaged all the BRAND NEW carpet i had fitted, so i followed the wire into the conservatory were our other box is to notice he had drilled wait for it..........3 holes in the wall !!

we were then promised the area manager would come and look at it, 2weeks later he hadnt been in touch, so we rang them again, and they didnt have it noted on the system, so we asked for him to come again, the same then happened again!! 2weeks later i called up and nothing on the computer, so the same night some lad came out (another bin dipper) and his exact words were ''i have come to sort a wire out for you'' to say i nearly floored the fcuker wud be an understatement, finally after 6weeks of waiting the area manager come out to look at it, he basically said he was disgusted and would compensate us 2bills worth of credit,

only for the telly to be cut off 2days later!! so i called again and got it all sorted in the end, and also got a £100 good will gesture as i said they had put my familys lifes at risk, as if the radiator would of burned the wire, we would of had an electrical fire in the house.

so as a softener the area manager confirmed to me what was happening with ESPN before setanta even went bust, and now everything is working ok, touch wood lol

forgot to say i am waiting for there offer with regards to the carpet, before i seek legal advice if i aint happ with the offer

Danny, you obviously were too nice over the phone. I had a problem with my internet, it was down for 2 days, I threw a fit and got it free for 3 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.