ESPN Coverage

rickmcfc

For the past 30 minutes, they are constantly going on about United. WFT? There now sucking wet farts out of Cantona's arse. Just remind me someone who the 2 teams in the FA Cup final are today?

This is shocking ESPN, sort it out. For one day, just one day, leave them lot out of it ffs!

All about the treble winning side and then moving onto the further years and how good of a manager Alex Ferguson is. What any of this has to do with the FA Cup i don't know.

They have just said

"next we will concentrate on the only 2 other players who still play in the Premiership, who were selected in the FA Cup all time XI, Steven Gerrard and Ashley Cole"

45 minutes ago Patrick Vieira was selected in the XI. They seriously are doing my head in, going to watch it on ITV now i think not ESPN.

rickmcfc said:
For the past 30 minutes, they are constantly going on about United. WFT? There now sucking wet farts out of Cantona's arse. Just remind me someone who the 2 teams in the FA Cup final are today?

This is shocking ESPN, sort it out. For one day, just one day, leave them lot out of it ffs!

I know mate. Fuckin clueless twats. Have turned off, its shite.

COMON BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickmcfc said:
They have just said

"next we will concentrate on the only 2 other players who still play in the Premiership, who were selected in the FA Cup all time XI, Steven Gerrard and Ashley Cole"

45 minutes ago Patrick Vieira was selected in the XI. They seriously are doing my head in, going to watch it on ITV now i think not ESPN.

clive tyldesley's commentating on itv though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.