ESPN Coverage

McNair9 said:
rickmcfc said:
They have just said

"next we will concentrate on the only 2 other players who still play in the Premiership, who were selected in the FA Cup all time XI, Steven Gerrard and Ashley Cole"

45 minutes ago Patrick Vieira was selected in the XI. They seriously are doing my head in, going to watch it on ITV now i think not ESPN.

clive tyldesley's commentating on itv though...

Even that twat cant talk about United for the best part of an hour on cup final day, when they are not even in the fucking final!!!

rickmcfc said:
McNair9 said:
rickmcfc said:
They have just said

"next we will concentrate on the only 2 other players who still play in the Premiership, who were selected in the FA Cup all time XI, Steven Gerrard and Ashley Cole"

45 minutes ago Patrick Vieira was selected in the XI. They seriously are doing my head in, going to watch it on ITV now i think not ESPN.

Even that twat cant talk about United for the best part of an hour on cup final day, when they are not even in the fucking final!!!

I'd like to think so but..

McNair9 said:
rickmcfc said:
They have just said

And Chris Waddle's on espn ;(

Well, football focus is all about United's title. ESPN is all about Chelsea and Ashley Cole. Who's playing today?

ITV coverage starts in a few mins

How long will tyldsley go without mentioning "that night in barcelona"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.