ESPN covering 4 of our USA tour & Dortmund games (Merged)

Re: ESPN are covering 4 of our USA tour & Dortmund games

Can we be expecting some links Shady? ;)

daveduke67 said:
FROM OS

City fans who can’t follow the club’s US tour in person will still be able to watch the Blues in action thanks to ESPN.
Four of City’s five American matches will be televised live and exclusively by the Disney-owned broadcaster who will also cover the Ferrostaal Trophy match against German side Borussia Dortmund on August 4.

Coverage begins on July 23 when City take on Sporting Lisbon in the New York Football Challenge and continues for the second tournament game against hosts New York Red Bulls on July 25.

The Blues’ Atlanta clash with Club America will be screened on July 28 before Roberto Mancini’s men wrap up the tour with a glamour friendly against Champions League winners Inter Milan at the M&T Banks Stadium in Baltimore on July 31

Beats watching it via sop....ca....s...t!

I saw what you did there...^^^^^^ ;)

UPC came round last week and twiddled with my dish (so to speak LOL) it's not pointing to ASTRA anymore, but lo and behold I now got ESPN as a normal channel, so I will get the games free, cool

ESPN is freeeeee on my Virgin+ Subscription :-)

is espn free on bt vision? we have bt vision already but do you have to have a certain package, e.g. internet and phone as well to get espn for free cos it's not there at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.