ESPN ( Craig Burley)

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
Couldn't make the match last night due to the early kick off time and work, so had to watch on ESPN and missed the first 15 minutes.

I couldn't believe some of the things that Burley was coming out with especially when tevez was awarded the free kick in the 2nd half and he still thought he should have been booked too. WTF is this cock doing commentating on city never heard such anti city bias in all my life.

If you read other fans' forums, which I tend to do when we play them, you'll find that they say the exactly the same thing. Reading fans were saying it last week. Conclusion, the guy's just an all-round arse. Don't worry about it.

I cancelled espn a few years ago because of the clown who is Craig Burley. Felt good as well.

Was it him co-commentating on ESPN vs Reading too?

Got back after the match and watched it on Sky Plus, and whoever was there alongside Jon Champion was coming out with some idiotic statements, one or two verging on pretty offensive in their lack of knowledge.

ESPN must have 'must be a moaning twat' in job descriptions for pundits. Waddle is the same. They like to moan about absolutely anything. Thing is, it's not just moaning at our team. They moan at both teams, the refs, the crowd, etc. If the pundits they hire spoke English then it'd be less of an annoyance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.