ESPN ( Craig Burley)

bluechaos said:
He wasnt that bad last night for him

I have sky plussed all our games on ESPN and watched them when I get back from the match and he is AWFUL!! especially in the cup against Reading, it just gets boring listening to 90 minutes of some below average footballer telling you how bad your team is
You're too kind mate. He wasn't even that!

inchy14 said:
Oh and Champion couldn't wait to use the classic, " the richest club in the world getting knocked out by the 2nd best team in the Ukraine" fucking **** made my blood boil.

I like the guy. I bet the club do too really. When I saw it was on ESPN it made my mind up to go and buy a fuckin ticket. Burley or Twaddle I thought fuck that, get off ur arse and go.

Glad I did, it was a good night. Pity we couldnt get that second which we so richly deserved.

samharris said:
ST Coleridge said:
He's truly terrible - not for alleged City-bias, just for being woefully imperceptive. 'It took a nick off Tevez' left shin' - it fucking obviously didn't, Craig, and it didn't take 14 replays to see that Carlos was onside. You can clearly see the defender's left boot sticking out!

The 'both should have been booked' incident was awful too - it wasn't handbags, it was either a foul one way or the other. Ridiculously bad commentator.

How the fook can two players foul each other ?? what does the ref give??

A free kick against city obviously.

bluechaos said:
He wasnt that bad last night for him

I have sky plussed all our games on ESPN and watched them when I get back from the match and he is AWFUL!! especially in the cup against Reading, it just gets boring listening to 90 minutes of some below average footballer telling you how bad your team is

My thoughts aswell, he wasn`t that bad last night, still shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, but nowhere near as bad as usual.

I prefer commentators and pundits to just say it as it is.The likes of burley and waddle infuriate me with their sly digs but equally,I wouldn't like some sycophant like tyldesley or gray kissing our arse,to be covering our games.

Could not get to the game today because of work but did manage to get home to watch some of the first half and all of the second.
Ok. we weren't at our best today but whilst listening/watching ESPN and the so called commentary by John Champion and his side kick, which can only be described as sarcastic at best. The negativity they displayed towards City was unbelievable, why?
I quickly came to the conclusion that they really wanted us to loose today so did it did it shut them up when we scored.

UP yours ESPN and your so called commentators

COME ON CITY.

Just a follow up,

I have sent an email to ESPN saying the same,
lets see if they reply

As you can see I post this after the last game ESPN covered, still no reply from Espn.

Complete program of wankers.

he revels in playing the 'victor meldrew' type character. very shallow and boring once you realise what he's up to. he's paid to give analysis on the match in front of him, not to sit moaning about everything that springs into his head. prick.

in fact, he has shot up the league of pricks at an astonishing rate. he's pushing for a champions league place but will find it hard to dislodge the top two of jamie oliver and robbie williams. (i'm not counting people within the game).

another in the long line of nothing ex players who carve a career in the media as they dont have the talent, or bottle to get a proper job in football !

Jason Cundy
Tony Cascarino
Stan Collymore
Paul Merson
Micky Thomas
Lou Macari

honorary members

blue dallas said:
another in the long line of nothing ex players who carve a career in the media as they dont have the talent, or bottle to get a proper job in football !

Jason Cundy
Tony Cascarino
Stan Collymore
Paul Merson
Micky Thomas
Lou Macari

How the fuck do they do it ? Burley is a twat

honorary members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.