ESPN free for 3 month

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
This offer is only for New customers who sign up for the sports package not exisiting.

I phoned sky on saturday as I had a technical problem with my box and the guy offered it to me free for thress months.

minimalistic said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
This offer is only for New customers who sign up for the sports package not exisiting.

I phoned sky on saturday as I had a technical problem with my box and the guy offered it to me free for thress months.

If that is the case I shall be ringing them now....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
T_Bone said:
Am I right in thinking that BT have got ESPN's games 2013/2014?

Yes this is ESPN's last season
Cheers, ears. So where does that leave us virginians? Do we have to subscribe to a BT package or are they starting a channel of their own? Is that kid who does the adverts gonna host it? I'm not having it if he is.

T_Bone said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
T_Bone said:

Yes this is ESPN's last season
Cheers, ears. So where does that leave us virginians? Do we have to subscribe to a BT package or are they starting a channel of their own? Is that kid who does the adverts gonna host it? I'm not having it if he is.

Well im guessing BT will have to release a package to Virgin and Sky just like Sky had to do with BT and Virgin. If not im going to pull telephone lines out in disgust. It will probably cost like the ESPN package at the moment

wozzablue said:
Does anyone have the sky and espn fixture lists when city are on???
Try this wed site gives you all City games that are to be shown live

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wheresthematch.com/Football/Manchester-City.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wheresthematch.com/Football/ ... r-City.asp</a>

Eccles Blue said:
T_Bone said:

I have BT Vision and ESPN is included in the package. I have set the recorder to record all the matches.
So do I need to get BT vision for next season, or is that all too far down the line to be discussing yet? IMHO we should be knowing this sort of thing right now so we can order our part time supporters tickets.

i have got sky sports had espn free 4 three months last year just done the same again for this year no problem....can cancel any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.