espn in matlock

citybluesmith

please help,i am down matlock in derbyshire this weekend.any blues know of any pubs down matlock that will be showing the match.cheers

cant help you mate, but i did have an amazing fish n chips in matlock bath once.

Absolute shitehole of a town. Chesterfield is 15 mins away and has more pubs than you can shake a stick at!

Thought for a mo you meant the camera crew were there telling you the game was on!

I'm sure somewhere will have it, you could always try bakewell, chesterfield or buxton if not.

citybluesmith said:
davymcfc said:
cant help you mate, but i did have an amazing fish n chips in matlock bath once.
i have heard the chips are brill

Went to watch Matlock Town play once [it's a long story!]---------In the catering hut they served a tub of mushy peas with mint sauce.- kinda wierd but went down a treat.

citybluesmith said:
please help,i am down matlock in derbyshire this weekend.any blues know of any pubs down matlock that will be showing the match.cheers

The prince of Matlock on grosvenor st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.