Espn review of the FA cup 2011

Bobbins

Now i don't want to sound paranoid but seeing as we won it we have been well and truely overlooked with some totaly biased coverage, forget all the early rounds were they give some airtime to smaller clubs having agood run. When it gets to the semi's they show about a minuet of the semi with utd but spend ages on stoke and bolton doing a full run up to the game, going to both clubs with behind the scene prep and fans arriving at wembley !! Fucking disgrace !! What a shame they can't change the result in the final !! Wankers

Anyone who thinks there is no media bias needed to watch this pile of shit

I watched about an hour and a bit of it and I seen City a fair few times in it including an interview with Mancini.

It's because the review is on ESPN who didn't get our semi because ITV did. therefore they have no build up to it, unlike the hour or two leading up to the Stoke Bolton game. hope this helps.

To be fair the 20 minutes or so they've just devoted to the final was excellent. Plenty of snippets in there which I hadn't seen before

And got the old tingles of the spine going big time yet again !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.