Essien ??

cant see essien coming here but i'd take him in a heartbeat, even tho we got alot of players in the midfield he'd be better than all of them, IMO he's chelseas best player, better than terry lamps and drogba.

It's been reported (but I cannot recall where) that Essien is unsettled at Chelski so why not upset them even more by making a definite offer. You can guarantee that they will put in a bid for Robbie before the window closes. Essien would be a useful back-up for Superman...

lionheart said:
It's been reported (but I cannot recall where) that Essien is unsettled at Chelski so why not upset them even more by making a definite offer. You can guarantee that they will put in a bid for Robbie before the window closes. Essien would be a useful back-up for Superman...

LMFAO usefull back up for superman..

Different kind of player and essien would not be back up for stevie.. much as i love the guy itd b the other way round.

Awesome player. That volley against barca was immense! Imagine him and barry in the centre!! would love to see him at city but can't see it happening. If he's going anywhere it would be to Inter to be with 'the special one' again.

I think he's one of the best players in the prem, and would love to see him at City. He has a real drive to do well and win, pushes others on. Look at how Chelsea fared when he came back after injury.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/greenun/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=SportRumourMill&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED24%20Jun%202009%2011%3A34%3A39%3A523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A39%3A523</a>

Do you know how BIG this guy is in Africa?
He is treated as a God over there
Khaldoon has been talking about breaking the african market
Is this the suprise????
Would be amazed if so but imagine if we pulled this one out of the bag!!!

Essien is the best in the world at what he does, we will not snare him from the chavs just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.