Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Use your head mate... The OSC is the main OFFICIAL link that we have with the club. The club actively promotes membership via the official website.

Like 'City Matters', it may well be currently about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, but it's an 'in' to the high ups at the club. The stronger it is (through membership numbers) the more likely it is to be able to influence the club in future.

It's not rocket science, it's common sense. It may take a long time, but it's certainly got a better chance of getting things done than the recent frantic dick waving on Bluemoon.
As far as I am concerned they are promoting nothing but themselves.

They are a relic of a bygone age. Take away the privileged access to tickets from the club and they would soon wither away.

The club clearly does not care about the normal match going fan, the club is geared to attract corporate.

The club is not interested in what the OSC thinks, City matters is a PR stunt.

Just read a post from someone in saying the club has missed a golden opertunity to expand the fan base.

The north stand should have been completed already, this club will never be as attractive to new fans as it is now, the best manager, the best players and dream football.

Build the stadium, cheap seats and fill it, once a new fan is hooked, you have them for life.

We as a club have done the opposite, we have shunned the normal fan, bent over backwards for the corporates but we all know full well, as soon as our star fades the corporates will be off never to be seen again.

The CEO of this club does not understand this club, he never has and it shows throughout the club.

On the field we are magnificent, off it, we are a joke, and it pisses me off.
Yes, would love the idea of cheap seats in a bigger north stand and obvs a shame it wasn’t prioritised, but don’t accept the club is a joke off the pitch or those that run it don’t understand. Perhaps we don’t understand why we need to generate maximum revenue & the corporate bit is essential to that - it’s the way it is unfortunately. I’m not some naive starry eyed sop, the club isn’t perfect, but it’s still the dogs bollocks on and off the pitch now. Part of me thinks the crap press we get can make us think otherwise and not appreciate what we have. One day that’ll change - when the red sycophants in the media die off and are replaced by hacks who grew up with our club at the top. We need that revenue to stay at the top.

As far as I am concerned they are promoting nothing but themselves.

They are a relic of a bygone age. Take away the privileged access to tickets from the club and they would soon wither away.
You're probably right mate, but as I said, the OSC is a club approved source of dialogue with the hierarchy.
If people really want to change things for supporters by working with the club, it's a more accessible resource than BM.
I really can't understand why some people are so 'anti' the OSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.